Sunday, June 13, 2010

Free theme!

Every time that someone told me: "talk about a free theme" I choose the music, and clearly this isn't exception:

MUSIC RECOMMENDATION:

The last Wednesday I went to see a band that I love! It called Villa Cariño, they play melodramatic revolutionary cumbia (so they are defined).
I leave you a song! xD




On the other hand, I’ve heard a very good group, they are Brazilian, called Céu. Their music is a mixture of bossanova, hip hop and other influences.



Finally I admit it! I'm in love with Cat Stevens, a great musician and composer. I think that my ideal man is he, but with regard to age, there is a small problem.. he has a few decades more than me.

2 comments:

  1. Vicky!! Hi
    do you want orange juice?? ajjajaa

    I really like "El Mandamiento "
    why you choose this song?? aaa????
    I think the song have an important message!

    SEE YOU VIKYYY


    let's go to the "Galpón" ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That group called Villa Cariño is really stranger...

    ReplyDelete