Wednesday, March 31, 2010

¿Sur o no Sur?

In this moment my favourite song is “Please, let me get what I want” by The Smiths, their style is "indie rock". I knew this song from a movie that I saw with Karina (my friend) on February, it called “500 days of Summer".
How often I hear this song? Mmm.. at least six times a week, I copied it on to my mp4, so depending of the occasion I listen to it more often or not. I love this song because is very short, it seems an old song, (well, the smiths were from 80s) and I like the lyrics.
Sometimes I think that its lyrics are like a threat, something like “let me be” or “you’ll have the worst of me”. However, I really believe that it talk about the frustrations.. and to be more specific, when you're in love.

Something as: Pescaaamee!!! xD jajjaja!!

Independent of the interpretation, i like it!

Well, I leave the song,
I hope you enjoy it..




*

Good times for a change
See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

So please please please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want
This time

Haven't had a dream in a long time
See, the life I've had
Can make a good man bad

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time
C'est fini!

*

....><....><....><....><....><....><...

Ahggg... i believe that can't stop! xD..
I feel that should share this song with you too.

Singer: Kevin Johansen
Song: Sur o no Sur.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
EVERYBODY HAVE EVER FOUND ON THIS WAY, I SUPPOSE...
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You should listen to others Kevin's songs too!

....><....><....><....><....><....><...




I listen all kinds of music! :D
so, accept recommendations..


Bai!!

9 comments:

  1. I'm fiiiiiiiirst ( jajaj as fotolog XDDD)

    I had hope that you uploaded the song of Pibe Chorro. This is the best song .. ( in argentine voice: visteeeehh).

    But the song "Please, let me get what I want" or "pescameeee"..jajaja.. It is a good song although the movie don't like so much.

    kisses pink Temporera XDDDD...

    see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki, I was never a big Smiths fan but I saw them at a free festival in London. This is a nice song though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky !!

    That's a really good song ! I like it !

    how are you?... I hope fine :)

    you're a very nice person.. see you this weekend !
    yeeess ! ajajjajaa..

    kiss! bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent song! I love this guy, and now i'm knowing his past.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Vagris...

    I love this song of The Smith, is so beautiful.
    Is a good election, and also i saw the movie "500 days of Summer", very very good

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    This song remember me obviously the movie "500 days of summer" but also remember me Morrisey who belonged to this group, he has good songs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Viki,

    what popular are your songs or you´re very popular??, XD!! I liked the second song, is so nice, the rithm of the beginning seemed to 13th Street. I hope than do not bother you!!

    good taste Viky!!

    take care too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi vicky
    "let me get what I want".., it's a very nice songñ
    I think that most of any of us felt at sometime in their life.
    "The Smuth"... excellent band.
    see you soon

    Nira

    ReplyDelete